Intralux Australia is proud to announce the winning of both the 2015 International Luminaire Design Award AND the Light of Lights Award 2015 at the recently passing IESANZ International Awards Celebration in Brisbane. Australia.
Kove LED Adjustable is an exceptional product with limitless indirect lighting possibilities.
An extract from acceptance speech by Intralux Managing Director, Mr David Tilbury –
“It is nice gaining some ratification and recognition for our design team and the engineering that goes into these superior products. The market has dramatically changed in recent years with advent of LED technology along with a massive influx of imported product which only ‘ups-the-anti’ for product design people like us. I would say lets not loose sight of the recognition for Australian Luminaire design as we are seeing many industries disappearing in this country and we don’t want to become a nation of importers. Another milestone for Queensland and indeed Australia!”
Kove LED Adjustable incorporates an effortless, ‘no tool’ adjustment mechanism that enables the beam direction to be adjusted in incremental steps between 0-36º. This feature allows the luminaire to be adapted to a wide range of pelmet lighting applications.
Kove LED Adjustable Design features:
• An Adjustable Semi-Asymmetric beam direction of between 0-36º allows for optimization of light control for applications such as floating ceilings and wall mounted pelmets in order to achieve desired effect. This can be completed onsite without any specialty tools required.
• Specifically designed optical chamber including a configuration of precise internal reflector and LED module together with a diffuser – resulting in high lumen output coupled with the smooth light distribution for which Intralux’s Kove products are known.
• Australian designed and manufactured.
• Visually, the Kove LED produces a similar effect to a fluorescent system producing a clean, ‘fluffy’, more even light distribution compared with generic LED strip products.
• Kove LED arrives fully factory assembled and operates as a fully integrated system.
• Quick and easy installation via the ‘Plug+go’ rapid connection system
• Comparable performance and output with our Kove T5 and Kove Professional Fluorescent systems with lumen packages upto 3400 lumens per metre
• Australian and European certified by relevant bodies.
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
Some images from the Awards evening courtesy of the team at IESQLD.