Cog LED 2.0 is the next generation of fully integrated, interconnectable exterior linear LED projector system utilising a specifically manufactured PCB designed in conjunction with Nichia. Cog LED 2.0 offers various beam options for ultimate light control and application flexibility along with 150 degrees of fixture beam direction. The custom manufactured PCB provides the base for a unique LED binning mixing recipe which enables a consistent white projected light within 3 step MacAdam between modules. The fully integrated fixture incorporates the unrivalled ‘Plug+Go’ IP68 5 way connection system which enables ease of installation, housing of all control wiring as well as allowing for multiple Cog LED 2.0’s to be connected from one power source.
- Cog LED 2.0 is a fully integrated, interconnectable, IP65 exterior linear projector system utilising the latest Nichia LED technology.
- Specialised LED binning recipe enabling a consistent white projected light as well as tight binning control.
- 150 degree adjustable beam direction.
- High system efficacy of up to 130 lumens/watt
- The Cog ‘Plug+Go’ system enables not only quick and easy installation but also the interconnection of modules upto 60 meters from one power circuit.
- Robust exterior product utilising components known to be highly resilient to external environments such as dry/hot/wet/humid with grades of aluminium, plastic and silicone that meet or exceed stringent approval requirements.
- A range of optical packages available including Narrow (22º), Oval – No Louver (36ºx17º), Medium (29º) and Wide (46º) offering excellent optical control eliminating the need for a beam controller.
- Luminaire is fully photometered to LM79.
- Various module configurations available including High Efficiency (HE) and High Output (HO)
- Single fixture modules available where interconnection leads are not necessary.
- Product life span exceeding 50,000 hours at L70.
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and solid colours.
- Australian designed and manufactured in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Intralux Australia offers a 5 Year Limited Warranty on Cog LED 2.0
• Wide Beam Highlighting
• Architectural Detail Lighting
• Alcove and feature lighting
• Building facades
• Churches and Temples
• Monument feature lighting
• Bridge lighting
• Building Parapet