Kove LED is the latest generation of Intralux’s indirect cove lighting family. The Kove LED Mini family consists of 3 product types to suit many pelmet lighting applications. Utilizing a remote driver, and constant voltage LED system, the product offers a much small dimensional footprint compared with the other member of the Kove Family.
Kove LED Mini Design features:
• Utilizes remote control gear to significantly reduce the footprint of the Kove LED Mini predecessors.
• End to end illumination eliminating all blackspots via strategically placed interconnections.
• Australian designed and manufactured.
• Kove LED Mini arrives fully factory assembled and only requires connection to a power source.
• Quick and easy installation via the ‘Plug+go’ rapid connection system
• 4 Year Limited Warranty
Kove LED Mini Technical features:
• Offered in 3 standard lengths 1000mm, 2500mm and 5000mm (2 x 2500mm) but can be customized.
• Multiple product wattages and CRI levels available
• 2 specifically designed profiles – Quadrant offering an asymmetric beam and Classic offering a Symmetric Beam
• Fixture lumens: 863/m and 1685/m
• Fixture wattage: Low wattage options starting from 12w/m through to higher output options at 24W/m
• Colour Temperatures: 2700K, 2800K, 3000K, 4000K. Tuneable White and RGB
• Fixed Output, DALI, DSI, SwitchDim, and DMX
• Multiple diffuser options available.
• Colour consistency within 3 step MacAdam
• Product life exceeding 36,000 hours at L70
• Ceiling illumination from perimeter pelmet at the top of a wall
• Ceiling illumination from a center pelmet
• Wall illumination from a perimeter pelmet at edge of ceiling
• Circular coves
• Ceiling Light Slots
• Floating walls
Ideal for shopping malls, airports, restaurants, and lobbies.
Kove LED Mini Brochure
Kove LED Mini Specification Information
Kove LED Mini Photometric Data
Kove LED Mini Installation Guide
Kove LED Mini Installation Guide – Electrical
Kove LED Mini Specification Images