Kove LED is the latest generation of Intralux’s indirect cove lighting family. The Kove LED family consists of 3 product types to suit every pelmet lighting application. All products feature the same specifically designed optical chamber including a configuration of precise internal reflector and LED module together with a diffuser. This configuration results in a high lumen output coupled with the smooth light distribution for Intralux’s Kove products are renowned. All members of the Kove LED family are full integrated featuring a ‘Plug+Go’ connection system to enable rapid, no fuss installation – direct to mains power with no remote drivers. . The three family members are:
Kove LED Adjustable,
Kove LED Professional and
Kove LED Tunable.
Kove LED Adjustable incorporates an effortless, ‘no tool’ adjustment mechanism that enables the beam direction to be adjusted in incremental steps between 0-36º. This feature allows the luminaire to be adapted to a wide range of pelmet lighting applications.
Kove LED Adjustable Design features:
• An Adjustable Semi-Asymmetric beam direction of between 0-36º allows for optimisation of light control for applications such as floating ceilings and wall mounted pelmets in order to achieve desired effect. This can be completed onsite without any specialty tools required.
• Specifically designed optical chamber including a configuration of precise internal reflector and LED module together with a diffuser – resulting in high lumen output coupled with the smooth light distribution for which Intralux’s Kove products are known.
• Australian designed and manufactured.
• Visually, the Kove LED produces a similar effect to a fluorescent system producing a clean, ‘fluffy’, more even light distribution compared with generic LED strip products.
• Kove LED arrives fully factory assembled and operates as a fully integrated system.
• Quick and easy installation via the ‘Plug+go’ rapid connection system
• Comparable performance and output with our Kove T5 and Kove Professional Fluorescent systems.
• Australian and European certified by relevant bodies.
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
Kove LED Adjustable Technical features:
• Offered in 5 standard lengths 580mm, 1,140mm, 1,708mm, 2,268mm and 2,828mm
• High Efficiency (HE) and High Output (HO) variants available
• Fixture lumens: 2065lm/m
• Fixture wattage: 24.3W/m
• Colour Temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
• Dimmable (DALI/DSI) and Fixed Output
• Interconnection of up to 60m of Kove LED Adjustable through one power circuit.*
• Colour consistency within3 step MacAdam
• Independently photometered toLM79
• Product life exceeding 50,000 hours at L70
• Ceiling illumination from perimeter pelmet at the top of a wall
• Ceiling illumination from a centre pelmet
• Wall illumination from a perimeter pelmet at edge of ceiling
• Circular coves
• Ceiling Light Slots
• Floating walls
Ideal for shopping malls, airports, restaurants, and lobbies.