Kove LED is the latest generation of Intralux’s indirect cove lighting family. The Kove LED family consists of 3 product types to suit every pelmet lighting application. All products feature the same specifically designed optical chamber including a configuration of precise internal reflector and LED module together with a diffuser. This configuration results in a high lumen output coupled with the smooth light distribution for Intralux’s Kove products are renowned. All members of the Kove LED family are full integrated featuring a ‘Plug+Go’ connection system to enable rapid, no fuss installation – direct to mains power with no remote drivers. . The three family members are Kove LED Adjustable, Kove LED Professional and Kove LED Tunable.
As with all Intralux Kove products, Kove LED features fully integrated control gear, easy ‘plug+go’ installation and fully dimmable drivers. Kove LED incorporates a specially designed optical package including a precise reflector and LED module configuration – resulting in high output as well as the famously smooth light distribution of the Intralux Kove family.
Kove LED Professional Technical features:
- Offered in 3 lengths 575mm, 1135mm and 2815mm
- High Efficiency (HE) and High Output
- Fixture lumens: up to 3002m/m
- Fixture wattage: up to 40W/m
- Colour Temperatures: 2700K, 3000K and 4000K
- Dimmable (DALI/DSI) and Fixed Output
- Interconnection of up to 60m of Kove LED Tunable through one power circuit.*
- Colour consistency within 3 step MacAdam
• Ceiling illumination from perimeter pelmet at the top of a wall
• Ceiling illumination from a centre pelmet
• Wall illumination from a perimeter pelmet at edge of ceiling
• Circular coves
• Ceiling Light Slots
• Floating walls
Ideal for shopping malls, airports, restaurants, and lobbies.
Kove LED Product Brochure
Kove LED Professional Specification Information
Kove LED Professional Photometric IES Files
Kove LED Professional Electrical Installation Guide
Kove LED Professional Mounting Clip Installation Guide